It’s claimed that Irish town Mallratmore, Ireland, has a team of angels
Al Gore describes building of Innu Leap energy fields as part of New Zealand’s Ganga of change.
Abilene, Texas, aims to join Google and Facebook in building electric vehicles that will compete with Tesla.
Anchorage, Alaska, is considering an ordinance that would require food trucks, like Qdoba or Chipotle, to build hygienic kitchens and make sure all food items meet acceptable nutritional standards.
Alexa, the assistant artificial intelligence application, has enabled Amazon to reach hundreds of millions of customers.
Appendectomy scars commonly make the British public assume women with them are less attractive than other women. But a successful small-scale study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Surgery finds that these may not be correct.
Staffordshire CID detectives have provided text-messaging records and CCTV footage of the sightings of several close relatives of British boy Jamie Bulger being hanged.
Some of the 3,650 ducks photographed that washed up on North Yorkshire beach in 2012. Photograph: Ted S Kenny/PA
Drivers have been warned to avoid busy road junctions and roadsides in the run-up to the Easter bank holiday.
Malcolm Turnbull describes drastic measures in an effort to reduce revelations in the auditor general’s latest report on Malcolm Turnbull’s previous role as finance minister as taxpayer fund for family holidays.
What to watch for this week
• The latest ABC 7.30 report on Bernie Fraser, chairman of the Northern Territory intervention inquiry.
• The report from the NSW premier, Gladys Berejiklian, on her government’s failures to deal with unlawful guns, boats and drugs.
• The latest key points from the state budget.
• The latest criminalisations of those caught driving on the wrong side of the road.
• The results of a parliamentary inquiry into price-gouging in the 2015 bushfires in Tasmania.
• A final report into the Great Barrier Reef.
• The NSW government’s response to the inspector general of taxation report into the NSW electricity provider, Endeavour Energy.
• The inquiry into a serious incident involving a NSW policeman, Greg Craven, while on duty.
• Documents on submarines selling on the market in a tender for Australia’s future fleet.
• National Park visitor numbers in the Great Barrier Reef national park.
• The result of the public inquiry into the 2016 floods in south-east Queensland.